- Fresh Rice Noodles
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 pcs Prawns
- 50g Pork Belly
- 1 Chinese Sausage
- 3 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sweet Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 0.5 tbsp Shaoxing Wine
- Lightly cook the fresh rice noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes. Set them aside and drain the excess water.
- Mix the marinades in a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat KITH Smokeless BBQ Grill (Knob Control) – SBG-KC-B1 to 280°C.
- Allow the vegetable oil to heat up. Add garlic and pork belly, stir frying until it turns golden brown. Stir fry Chinese sausage until it is fragrant.
- Add in the rice noodles, pour the marinades over the noodles. Lightly toss the rice noodles with spatula and ladle.
- Make space in the middle of the grill once the noodles are evenly tossed. Add some vegetable oil and pour in egg mixture. Allow it to cook for about 30 seconds before breaking it into pieces.
- Gentle mix all the ingredients and it is ready to be served.